Cant see ticket option and RSVP cant save the ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cant see ticket option and RSVP cant save the ticket

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    karagiank
    Participant

Hello I have bought event calendar pro and ticket pro, I am creating an RSVP ticket and when I choose to save the ticket, the ticket doesnt saved. Also it appears only the button to add an RSVP Ticket (which is not working) and not the Ticket button (I have bought the Ticket Pro). Waiting for your help. Thank you

Courtney

Hi Konstantinos

So sorry this is happening. Can you send along your System Info so we can help diagnose the issue further?

Also, please go through our Testing for Conflicts Guide https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/?  I am wondering if you might have a plugin or theme conflict.  Begin by deactivating all other plugins, using a theme such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/, and see if the issue still persists.

Finally, double check for any other updates available (Dashboard » Updates). 

Please let me know if the issue still persists after these tests.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

karagiank
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Thanks for your system info Konstantinos

I do see Event Tickets Plus is activated, but do not see an e-commerce plugin also added.

We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways. You’ll need one of these set up and activated to see the +New Ticket button.

Can you enable one of those and let me know if that is what is missing.

Also, please let me know how the testing for conflicts goes after checking on the e-commerce plugin.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cant see ticket option and RSVP cant save the ticket’ is closed to new replies.