Can't schedule imports from Google Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Can't schedule imports from Google Calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hi,
    The scheduled imports doesn’t work, their isn’t even a error message. Manuel imports always works. I didn’t try the testing for conflict because we need the page right now: I will try it tonight (german time), but I hope you can help me sooner.

Best regards,
    Sanjar

Cliff

Hi, Daniel. Sorry you’re experiencing this high-priority known bug.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release is out containing various improvements for Events Aggregator. Here’s a breakdown of what’s been released:

• Fix – Avoid Event Aggregator previews or scheduled imports being marked as failures.
    • Fix – Fixed an issue that would sometimes render Event Aggregator options invalid even with a valid license.
    • Fix – Fixed an issues where Event Aggregator scheduled imports could not run other than manually.
    • Tweak – Improve Event Aggregator message regarding Facebook token expiration.
    • Tweak – Support importing from URLs (Event Aggregator) where the protocol hasn’t been specified by defaulting to HTTP.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_aggregator_meta_source to filter the Event Aggregator import source.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_events_linked_post_meta_values_{$current_linked_post_meta_key} for filtering the array of values retrieved for a specific linked post meta field.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-21-august-2017/

Please update The Events Calendar to the latest version, give it a few hours and let us know how things go. If you are still having troubles be sure to report back to us including system information, a detailed description of the issue (if it has changed in anyway since the original report) and steps to reproduce if possible. We are aware some setups might still need adjustments!

Thanks for the patience while we worked on these issues,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't schedule imports from Google Calendar’ is closed to new replies.