Can't save tickets for my event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can't save tickets for my event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    p4pmuscle
    Participant

I am very novice and I am unsure how to revert the theme on my site. I also am unsure of what deactivating my plugins could do to my live ecommerce site. When I add a ticket and attempt to save the ticket, I either get an error for the start date being after the sale end date (I have verified that it is not), or when not using the advanced options, it looks like it is starting to save and then does nothing. Please help.

p4pmuscle
    Participant

I still need help, but maybe this will be useful. I previewed my site in the Twenty 17 template and the VIP ticket that I created showed up as an option in the latest widget.

Hi Joe,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

In the meantime, you may want to take a look at the following Knowledgebase articles:

Please let me know if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't save tickets for my event’ is closed to new replies.