Can't import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Can't import

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    S
    Participant

Hi,

I bought this plugin a couple of months ago because I liked the free version, but I can’t get the premium version to work.

For example, I can’t import from Facebook events (it won’t even log in, it just hangs up- no matter how many times I try), and I can’t import a Google calendar URL and Google ics, even if I set the calendar to public. Any help would be appreciated. I am about to give up.

Patricia

Hi There!

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m so sorry to hear that you are having problems to import your events! Let me help you to solve this.

Regarding your problems with Facebook:

You need to connect to Facebook for Event Aggregator to work properly: once you insert a valid Facebook token (under Events > Settings > APIs), you will be able to import your events. Please make sure that you are not trying to connect to Facebook using an incognito/private window. If the issue persists, try again using a different browser and let me know how it goes.

Regarding the problem with Google Calendar:

To be able to import events from Google Calendar, you must get the private iCal address for your calendar and paste that URL to your site. You can follow the instructions provided in this article to generate the private iCal address.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi There,

One more info I would like to share with you regarding the Facebook login: If you have a privacy badger enabled in your browser, please temporarily disable it and try to connect to Facebook again.

We have a customer reporting that disabling the privacy badger helped him to solve the problem.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't import’ is closed to new replies.