Can't display any tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can't display any tickets

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Adam
    Participant

Oh – that’s right. I removed the DK PDF because people were complaining the “Download a PDF copy of this ticket.” button wasn’t working when their emails arrived. I can perhaps disable the plugin – feel free to activate when you are troubleshooting the problem.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Adam
    Participant

For anyone that may follow this thread in future or is having similar problems, my custom post type is incompatible with Event Tickets Plus because it shares many similar slugs – fair enough.

Thanks Geoff,

I am on my staging server moving my live events over from my old custom post type (non-tribe event) to a tribe event type (events calendar plus), using the “Post Type Switcher” plugin. So far so good, I can view anyone’s tickets, the only thing that doesn’t seem to be working is the QR code when printed to PDF (see attached image, ignore the black squares as I’ve put them there myself)

I’m not 100% sure how QR codes work, but want to confirm that when I make the transition, the old QR codes that were emailed to customers previously will still work. I’m not sure this is something I can test myself, as the links that the QR codes redirect to on my staging server are different addresses than the live site.

The QR codes are showing fine when I view the tickets, but appearing as with attached image when I view PDF ticket. I should also note that the event featured image isn’t showing on the PDF either, so hopefully not a complicated fix.

Thanks again,

Adam

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't display any tickets’ is closed to new replies.