Cannot upload images

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Cannot upload images

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tony Bell
    Participant

I have had users contact me saying that when they click the ‘CHOOSE FILE’ button under ‘EVENT IMAGE’ in the Community Events frontend nothing happens. I have tested this and they seem to be correct.

Tony

Hunter

Hey Tony 🙂

I attempted to reproduce the behavior on my test site, but I’m able to upload images on the Community Events Add Event form.

I see you checked ‘Yes’ to reverting back to the default WordPress theme and deactivating all plugins other than ours as instructed in the Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this?

If so, it might be best you set up a fresh WordPress installation where you can fully troubleshoot the issue. Make sure you have only the default WordPress theme and The Events Calendar installed and activated on the test site. Please review our Using One License for Live and Dev Sites and Moving Your License Keys tutorials for more information.

Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

Thanks and please keep me updated. Cheers 🙂

Tony Bell
    Participant

Thank you Hunter,

I was told it was vanilla tested (!) I may have to re-visit that one myself. I will carry out the tests personally and keep you updated. However, this isn’t going to be quick so bear with me if it all goes quiet for a while.

Tony

Hunter

No worries, I’ll keep this thread open until I hear back. Have a great rest of your week!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot upload images’ is closed to new replies.