Cannot set location or populate date/time

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cannot set location or populate date/time

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by openbooksltd.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    openbooksltd
    Participant

I cannot set a location/venue to my Events Calendar Pro. The button is just not available. What do I need to do?

I also cannot populate a calendar to select a date or time. It has to be entered manually and only goes by military time. I did not have this issue with the basic version so I hope there is a way to fix this.

Thanks,

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Curtis,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the event venues. I will try to help you get this sorted.

Can you share your system information in a private reply?

Also, can you try running through our Testing for Conflicts Guide to see if this could be related to a theme or plugin conflict?

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot set location or populate date/time’ is closed to new replies.