Cannot install Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cannot install Pro

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Todd Catteau
    Participant

cannot find license tab to install product

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Todd,

Welcome to the forums! I would love to assist here.

The Licenses tab will not appear until the plugin is downloaded and activated in WP-Admin > Plugins. Once you have activated it there, head back over to WP-Admin > Events > Settings, does the Licenes tab appear now?

If you have not seen it already you might be interested in our New User Primer which walks you through each step of setting up the plugin.

Does that all make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know.

Cheers!

– Brook

Todd Catteau
    Participant

Still no license tab. I deleted the plugin and then reinstalled it. Is there a separate Events Calendar Pro plugin? If there is I cannot find it.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy again,

Yes there is a separate Events Calendar Pro plugin. It can be downloaded from this website. Here’s the procedure:

1. In the upper right you will see a menu called My Account.
    2. Click on My Account, then click on Downloads.
    3. You will see Events Calendar Pro listed here, and a button next to it that says Download. Click on this.
    4. Now visit your website, go to the WP Admin area.
    5. Click Plugins, then click Add New, then click Upload.
    6. Select the file you just downloaded, which will be a zip file. Upload this.
    7. Once it’s uploaded/installed, click Activate. Now in WP Admin > Plugins you will see two plugins, The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro. These should both be active.

Now go back to the Event Settings area. Does the Licenses tab show up now? If not are both plugins Active in Wp admin > Plugins ?

Cheers!

– Brook

Todd Catteau
    Participant

Aha! Making progress. I have installed the license. Thanks so much. I have another issue now if you’ll indulge me. When I import my iCal calendar from google the start and finish times are not syncing properly. Any suggestions.

Brook
    Participant

Excellent news!

That sounds like the result of a known bug with version 4.2.4 of the iCal importer. We are working on a fix, and it might very well be ready within 24 hours. Until then the only option is to downgrade to version 4.2.3. You can download the past version here: the-events-calendar-importer-ical.4.2.3

If you are not sure how to downgrade checkout this tutorial: Downgrading a plugin . Or if you prefer to wait for the update that might make sense. Assuming you have your license key input now, once the newer version is out with the fix all you should need to do is click Update in WP Admin, just like you would update any other plugin.

Will one of those options work?

Cheers!

– Brook

Todd Catteau
    Participant

I will just wait for the update. Thanks so much for your patience and help.

Brook
    Participant

You are welcome! Good news, the new version is out!

https://theeventscalendar.com/release-the-events-calendar-4-2-6-event-tickets-4-2-6-and-premium-add-ons/

As you might note we addded a fix for the iCal times being off. Does it work for you after updating?

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot install Pro’ is closed to new replies.