Cannot create new events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cannot create new events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Barnabas Helmy
    Participant

Hello,

I’m unable to add text in the main body of a new event. I have added a debug plugin to try and isolate the conflict (screenshot attached).

I’ve disabled all plugins with no luck. At one point I was able to disable Wordfence and the iThemes Security plugin, which resolved the issue temporarily, but the conflict has come back.

Hunter

Hey Barnabas,

Welcome back. Have you tried temporarily reverting back to the default WP theme and deactivating all plugins other than ours to see if there a potential theme conflict going on? This will also help identify which plugin is causing the conflict if that’s the case. Please review our Testing for conflicts guide for more information.

We are unfortunately pretty limited on these types of conflicts. For more information on what’s covered, please refer to our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article. I truly apologize we can’t do more in this instance and best of luck. Cheers!

Barnabas Helmy
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

I’ve been trying literally everything and I still can’t resolve the issue. I’ve defaulted to the 2016 default WP theme, but the issue is still ongoing. I’ve also deleted and reinstalled all the events calendar plugins, but I still cannot post an event. Please help!

Hunter

Hello,

Sorry to hear things haven’t improved. My guess is there is a conflict going on with either your theme and/or plugin(s). The usual culprit is the caching plugin, which I notice you have installed to your site. It looks like you might have some kind of content builder based on the second screenshot you shared with me. I would try disabling the content builder for event pages to see if that makes a difference too.

I wish there was more I could but as previously mentioned, we aren’t able to help troubleshoot these types of conflicts. If it gets beyond your level of expertise, review our list of customizers to see if anyone can help further assist.

Thank you for understanding and good luck. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot create new events’ is closed to new replies.