Cannot change Featured Image

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Cannot change Featured Image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    investottawa
    Participant

Hello,

I recently updated all Events Calendar plugins to the latest versions and noticed an issue with the featured image option.

It seems that when I import an event using the Eventbrite Tickets plugin I can’t change the Featured Image. Well I can but it doesn’t save, always reverting back to the original image that is imported from Eventbrite.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    J

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please share your System Information. That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

investottawa
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

All plugins are the most recent and any updates have been done.

As for system information, I included it in my original post in the field that asked for it.

Cheers,
    Jeff

Cliff

Thanks, Jeff.

Please see if adjusting these this setting on that specific event’s wp-admin Event Editor page works: http://cl.ly/2J3q1A3K2P1R

investottawa
    Participant

That seems to have worked!
    Thanks Cliff.

Cheers,
    J

Cliff

Excellent! Thanks for the quick reply.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot change Featured Image’ is closed to new replies.