…can submit their own events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions …can submit their own events

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    El

Hallo,

I would like to buy a theme of one of your clients http://themeforest.net/item/kids-zone-responsive-children-theme/6787343 and need to have a feature where people can submit their own events, the theme support is not very helpful and told me that its not possible to have this feature on their theme. Which in my opinion isnt right, as every one who has WordPress Event Calendar plugin can have this feature on their WordPress website.

Could you please confirm it for me, or am I wrong?

Thanks a lot!
    Comepot

Geoff

Hey there, Comepot! Thanks for reaching out and getting in touch.

Yes, it is possible for visitors of your site to submit their own events to The Events Calendar without having to log into WordPress. We have the Community Events add-on that does just that. Once you have The Events Calendar installed and activated on your site, you can install Community Events and that creates a form on the front end of your site that allows visitors to submit their own events.

Does that help answer your question? Please let me know if you have any other questions here and I’d be happy to help. 🙂

Geoff

El

Thank you!

Dies it mean I can install the Community Events add-on for free or do I need pay for this addition feature? Also just like other features such as Filter Bar?

Thanks a lot!

Geoff

My pleasure and thanks for following up!

Yes, Community Events and Filter Bar are both paid add-ons, so you would need to purchase them in order to download and install them on your site. We do offer a full refund on any order within 30-days of purchase with a receipt, which would give you some time to give the plugins a test drive if you’d like to check them out.

Cheers!
    Geoff

El

Thanks.

In this case is it possible that a website visitor sign in into WordPress and as a new user can submit the event, or there are other possibility to stay less active in submitting events for everyone?

Also, The Even Calendal is a free version, isn’t it?

Thanks a lot!

Geoff

Good questions. Yes, visitors to the site can either be logged in WP users or anonymous visitors and Community Events lets you set the restrictions there.

And, yes, The Events Calendar is completely free and available on WordPress.org.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘…can submit their own events’ is closed to new replies.