Can I / How do I enable only certain users ability to add evets/ edit their own/

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I / How do I enable only certain users ability to add evets/ edit their own/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Kleinosky

What user admin is included?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

If you are looking to have users enter their own events from the front end, Community Events will let you do that. It comes with a setting to require users to be logged in (or not) to submit events, and if they are logged in, they can view and edit the events they have created, all from the front end. Community Tickets will let them create tickets on these events as well.

If you want users to be able to create events from the admin area, then really this falls under your user permission setup for your site. Events are custom post types, so users would have the same permissions here as with other posts/pages.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if I can provide more details on anything for you here!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I / How do I enable only certain users ability to add evets/ edit their own/’ is closed to new replies.