Can calender pro help me with this….

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can calender pro help me with this….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mary B

I have The Events Calender, Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus. Basically, I think my issue is that our events are seasonal, so I have months that are just blank or only have 1 event. I think what I’d like is a mixed and multiple view. IE on one page:
    list of events in Feb, March, April (it’s like 1 apiece)
    full month shown for may
    full month shown for june
    list of events in sept, oct
    I see here that shortcodes can be used with PRO but that only one shortcode can be put on a page, thus not multiple months. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/#default
    Will PRO help me accomplish the mixed/multiple view?
    Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mary,

Thanks for checking out Events Calendar Pro! List view will show all upcoming events separated by month, but there is not currently a way to show multiple full calendar views on one page. Sorry for the bad news there! I would recommend posting this as a feature request over on our Feature Ideas Forum, which is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

You can however add multiple widgets to the same page, so you may want to try that out as well. If you’d like to take Pro for a test run, we do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can calender pro help me with this….’ is closed to new replies.