Calendar View Problem and Google Import?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar View Problem and Google Import?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    John

Yes, you can drop it anywhere in functions.php as long as it isn’t within another function.

Al

I”M SO CLOOOSSEE.

So I fixed the problem. Like I said, I’m not really adept at this stuff but my problem was that I had edited the functions.php in a text document and when I was saving it it saved as ANSI which removed some characters and ruined the file. Either that, or I wasn’t manually adding .php to the end of the file. Either way, it is now fixed.

BUT.

Now I have another problem, which is that when I create an event I put in the Date and Time and get no error messages, but when I go to the admin side of things the events revert to the current day and a default time.

Pictures here, not that they help much: http://imgur.com/a/zoEnC

Everything else works though. What’s going on?

Cheers,

Jeromie

Al

I’M SO CLOSEE. So my problem arose when I edited the .php as a .txt, then tried to save. It kept saving as an ANSI file which removed some characters and broke the site. It was either that or I wasn’t manually adding .php to the end. Again, I’m really green with all of this.

BUT.

Now I have a different problem, which is that when a user submits an event that date automatically changes to the current Date and time default to 9-5 or 8-5 i forget. No error messages are seen and if I change a date on the admin side it works fine. What’s going wrong?

Cheers,

Jeromie

Al

I’M SO CLOSEE. So my problem arose when I edited the .php as a .txt, then tried to save. It kept saving as an ANSI file which removed some characters and broke the site. It was either that or I wasn\’t manually adding .php to the end. Again, I\’m really green with all of this.

BUT.

Now I have a different problem, which is that when a user submits an event that date automatically changes to the current Date and time default to 9-5 or 8-5 i forget. No error messages are seen and if I change a date on the admin side it works fine. What\’s going wrong?

Cheers,

Jeromie

John

Yes you can drop it wherever as long as it is not within another function. Sorry, I had replied several days ago but looks like it never got posted.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar View Problem and Google Import?’ is closed to new replies.