Calendar pro bundle?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar pro bundle?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nico

Is there a bundle with Calendar Pro?
    I need:
    * Events Calendar Pro
    * Community Events
    * Community Tickets
    * Event Tickets Plus
    * Filter Bar

Victor
    Keymaster

Ni Nico!

Unfortunately, we do not have a bundle that includes all of those plugins, but you can get the Community Manager Bundle > https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/bundle-community-manager/ and then get the Events Calendar PRO plugin in addition.

I hope that helps. Let me know if any questions.

Best,
    Victor

Nico

To clarify, Community Manager Bundle and Events Calendar Pro have different features, correct?

Victor
    Keymaster

Yes, that is correct.

The Community Manager Bundle is a set of four plugins that you buy at the same time. These are Community Events, Community Tickets, Event Tickets Plus and Filter Bar.

Events Calendar PRO, on the other hand, extends the functionality of our Free plugin The Events Calendar.

Nico

Events Calendar would be used to display the events generated using the other functions?
    Just wanting to make sure I understand how it all works. If that’s the case I would need the bundle + the Events Calendar pro, right?
    Thank you

Victor
    Keymaster

You will need our free versions of The Events Calendar and Event Tickets to make the Community Manager Bundle plugins work.

Events Calendar PRO is just another of our premium plugins that extend the functionality of the free The Events Calendar plugin.

You can learn more about how to get started with each of our plugins here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase-category/primers/

Cheers,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar pro bundle?’ is closed to new replies.