Calendar of events like craigslist needed

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar of events like craigslist needed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christopher John

Will this extension create a calendar I can place on homepage and many other page footers or sidebars for this theme I am thinking of using? http://preview.themeforest.net/item/classiera-classified-ads-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/14138208?_ga=2.48946210.589997040.1529527966-321774232.1529527966 Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

I am not familiar with this particular theme (you can read more about theme compatibility here), but our plugins do typically work pretty well with most themes that follow WordPress best practices.

Events Calendar Pro does come with shortcodes that you can use to add calendar views to other pages on your site, and you can see a demo of all of our views here. For the sidebars and footers, Events Calendar Pro does come with some additional widgets, and Pro also has shortcodes for widgets in addition to those for full calendar views.

Some themes do allow you to create different views with custom post types (like events), but you would need to test it out to make sure that it will work the way you need it to.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Events Calendar Pro for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar of events like craigslist needed’ is closed to new replies.