Calendar listing all my posts and ignoring my events!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar listing all my posts and ignoring my events!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    jbalfour
    Participant

It stopped showing posts for me when i tried it. Thanks. I still have a lot of work to do to get it to look like I want, but now I can get to work.

Barry

Great!

juliemoose
    Participant

Hello all, I’m still having an issue this functionality (even after incorporating the functions code). My issue is directly related to the “Enabled event views”. So I chose to use the calendar as my default view and I have the List, Day, Week options enabled in the settings area. But then trying to switch between these options from the Calendar View it takes me to my blog posts. Is anyone else running into this same issue? Is there another piece of code that I can add to the functions file to help with this issue.

Barry

Hi juliemoose,

There are already a lot of voices in this thread and I’d be worried that it could get confusing if we’re in the middle of helping you and someone from earlier in the thread – or someone new jumps in with their specific issue.

For that reason, can I ask you to create a new thread of your own for this (which is what we generally prefer in any case)?

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar listing all my posts and ignoring my events!’ is closed to new replies.