Calendar crashed

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Calendar crashed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

I started having issues with the Facebook events loader started to cycle without uploading then the whole calendar disappeared, no new mods to effect, need help eh http://www.tagg.com.au

Hunter

Hey John,

Welcome back and sorry to hear about the troubles. Can you send over your System Information as a private reply?

Also, include more detail about your problem and if possible, include screenshots. Thank you for reaching out and have a good rest of the day.

John
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

This reply is private.

John
    Participant

Hello Hunter,

I just received 4 updates and when I hit the update plugin button all worked except the facebook events and I got this in my wp-admin panel The plugin theeventscalendar.compu_request_pluginevents-facebook-importerversion4.1pu_get_download1pue_active_version4-jijN8t/the-events-calendar-facebook-importer.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.

And a warning saying the file doesn’t exist.

My apologies for the misleading info about the pages and events not appearing, I had the setting wrong and set it back to your templates and all fine there…a silly mistake as I had mad no templates.

No screen shots can describe this, The issue is when I go to my admin area, go to events/import/facebook events and click on the Facebook button the browser simply spins and the page of events will not open, it has always been slow to open and load events but now it has stalled

Hunter

Thank you for the response,

Would you mind sharing your System Information as a private reply? I’ll need the entire System Information, so please follow the instructions outlined in that article. Additionally, does the issue still occur when running through our Testing for conflicts guide?

Thanks again and have a good one.

Cheers!

John
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

This reply is private.

John
    Participant

This reply is private.

John
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

This reply is private.

Geoff

Hi John,

Great news! After a lot of work and effort, we were able to make release what we believe is a great solution for the issue of events not importing from Facebook due to timeout limitations.

Since this thread was opened, not only has Facebook updated it API, but we have developed a new product called Event Aggregator that is fully compatible with it and overcomes the importing issues that Facebook Events encountered. In particular, Event Aggregator is not a plugin, but a service that is already available in The Events Calendar 4.3 and, when purchasing a license to activate it, it uses the power of our servers here at Modern Tribe to handle much larger imports than Facebook Events ever could running on a typical shared server.

Event Aggregator is now available and you should even have a complimentary license for it if you already have an active Facebook Events license to help you make the switch.

In addition, we’ve put together a handy guide that outlines best practices for importing events using Event Aggregator to help get the most out of your imports:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/plugin/event-aggregator/

Thanks so much for your patience while we worked on this. We know it has been a long-running item everyone’s wishlist and we couldn’t be more excited to finally get it into your hands.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar crashed’ is closed to new replies.