Bug: tickets disappearing when enabling attendee information

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Bug: tickets disappearing when enabling attendee information

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

i have imported events and tickets via csv files succesfully. Now iam trying to enable attendee information for each ticket. As i enable the option the ticket disappers from the front end? disabling will not bring it back. Disappeared tickets do show in the back-end.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Hunter

Hi and welcome,

That behavior sounds strange to say the least! Does it occur when you manually create an event, or only on events imported via CSV? Before we continue, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings? Please include your System Information as a private reply.

Thanks and have a good evening 🙂

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi, I got this working. My tickets were csv imported. i removed all the products and imported it couple of times. After that all problems disappeared. So i really dont know what happened, but hopefully it will never come back 🙂

thanks

Hunter

Thank you for letting me know you’ve got things figured out and also for sharing your solution for others to learn from. Feel free to create a new thread if you have any more questions or comments and have a pleasant evening. Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug: tickets disappearing when enabling attendee information’ is closed to new replies.