Bug navigation page don t open for next event and calendar

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Bug navigation page don t open for next event and calendar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello

message error is resilved .

I have uptading to the curent versionof the event calendar pro and the page to see next event don t work !!! https://pass-univ.fr/events/

The calendar too . when i clic on the event he don t open the event page

Can you help me

Thanks

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the event navigation on your site. I will try to help you get this sorted.

I took a look at your site, and I see that it is having problems when clicking on the previous/next events links. Clicking either just gives me a spinning disc.

To start, I would make sure you are updated to the latest versions of all of our plugins.

Next, can you please run through the troubleshooting steps outlined in our Testing for Conflicts guide? Basically, try temporarily switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme and disable all other plugins to see if there is a conflict between our plugins and one of the others you have installed (or your theme).

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Sky

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello

I think I have a theme conflict

When I put the theme twenty sixteen I manage to change the pages and when I put my theme back it did not work anymore.

On the other hand with the two theme the calendar is not working right when we click on a date. The event page for this date does not open.

Can you intervene?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

It does sound like a conflict with your theme if the events navigation is working when you switch to Twenty Sixteen.

When you say the calendar is not working when you click on a date, you mean the calendar widget in the sidebar?

I am not able to reproduce this on my end. Looking at the markup in your calendar widget, I see that the day link is missing its class, which is probably used by the javascript that controls the mini calendar functionality. I’m not sure why this would behave this way with the default theme. Did you also disable all other plugins when testing that?

Can you share your system information with me?

Thanks,
    Sky

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

This reply is private.

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

This reply is private.

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

hELLO

ARE YOU THERE
    I HAVE NO NEWS ABOUT MY PROBLEM

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

In order to continue trying to help with your problem, I need two things from you.

1) Please provide your system information. You can read about how to do that here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

2) Can you confirm that when troubleshooting, you switched to the default theme and also disabled all other plugins, and were still seeing the problem.

Thanks,
    Sky

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello

I have pay developper to resolv the problem
    Thanks you

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Great! I’m glad you were able to get it figured out.

Please let us know if you have any questions or issues in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug navigation page don t open for next event and calendar’ is closed to new replies.