buddypress integration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions buddypress integration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joseph

is this plugin compatable with x theme and buddy press also is there a way to integrate it with a multi vendor site set up where users can create and receive payment from the posted events

Nico

Hi there Joseph,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for you interest in our products 🙂

Regarding the X-theme integration I see they don’t explicitly state compatibility with our plugins in their product page, although I’m aware some of our users use this theme. Searching our backlog I don’t see any bugs logged related to X-theme. The same goes for buddy press, we don’t have any specific integration built but there are no known conflicts between the plugins, so they should work smoothly alongside. There’s a third-party plugin that integrates The Events Calendar with BuddyPress → https://shop.opentuteplus.com/product/buddypress-events-calendar-plugin/

Basically I’d say you need to test this out for yourself, while we don’t have a trial period, you can go ahead and purchase the products for testing. If you decide they are not what you are looking for, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. For more information take a look at our refund policy.

where users can create and receive payment from the posted events

Yes, this is possible with Community Events add-on (which requires Community Events, Event Tickets -free-, Event Tickets Plus and WooCommerce). Be sure to check the product page for more details → https://theeventscalendar.com/product/community-tickets/

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘buddypress integration’ is closed to new replies.