'Blocked' message on login

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 'Blocked' message on login

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant

Hello! Using events community plugin, whenever I try logging in using the front end login form, it gives me a’ blocked’ message on a white screen. But if I login to wp-login.php it logs in no problem.

I’ve tried disabling other plugins etc.

Thanks

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Joe and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with the login page.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Could you also provide me with the URL to that login page ?

In the meantime, a lot of our customers actually use Community Events in conjunction with the Theme my login plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/theme-my-login/

This gives you more control over the login page and might help with your issue.

Have a good week-end,

Geoff B.

Joe
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Joe,

Thank you for writing back and for the system information.

It seems like you did go through our testing for conflicts procedure.

I have been giving this some thought and based on the nature of the message, it looks like a security / permission problem. The 2 places to check would be WP-members and Wordfence.

I am also noticing that you are running a snippet plugin (The Events Calendar: Snippet 950694 version 0.1.4 by Gustavo Bordoni), I am not sure if you still need that snippet, but I would try deactivating that as well.

Finally, as I suggested, you could try to see if using theme my login still gets you that message

Let me know what you find out and thank you for your patience as we are trying to troubleshoot this.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘'Blocked' message on login’ is closed to new replies.