Blank Pages instead of Maps, Week or Photo View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Blank Pages instead of Maps, Week or Photo View

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

Hi- We just upgraded from The Events Calendar to The Events Calendar Pro on a site we’re building, and we did so specifically so we could use the Maps view. Now that it’s installed, and everything looks correct everywhere else, the three new views all open blank pages– completely white. This isn’t exactly what we were after when we paid for the upgrade. Please advise!

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for upgrading!

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this, though.

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to TwentySixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any PHP errors you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts mode).

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Lisa
    Participant

Thanks, Cliff. Unfortunately, the problem persists. We’ve done everything you recommended. Here’s what our admin says:

I got the core and all the plugins updated, and tried disabling all the other plugins as well as switching to the stock Twenty Fifteen theme, but it didn’t seem to help. With the stock theme it gave a 404 instead of the completely blank page, but I don’t think that’s relevant to the underlying issue. Since disabling all the other plugins and switching to a stock theme didn’t help, it doesn’t seem to be a conflict with those, and I’m not seeing any other obvious issues…

Let them know the core and all plugins are up to date, and that you tested with all the other plugins disabled and the default WordPress theme active, but the problem persisted. I also enabled the wp_debug and wp_debug_log, but the PHP log didn’t show any errors when I checked the relevant page. And send them the info from their “share your System Information” link near the bottom.

Cliff

Hi Lisa. Thanks for all that information. I’m not sure where the system information was shared to, but it should be a copy/paste to this thread as a Private Reply.

Based on all the other information, specifically the 404, I wonder if re-saving your Permalinks settings would solve the problem. If it doesn’t, please take a screenshot of your Permalinks settings page (so I can see what they’re set to), and links to view these 404s at your site.

Thank you.

Lisa
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Lisa
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Yes, I’m asking you to disable all the other plugins & go through the process outlined on the Testing for Conflicts page.

Lisa
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Blank Pages instead of Maps, Week or Photo View’ is closed to new replies.