Attendees Number Increase, single event page slow down

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees Number Increase, single event page slow down

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hello. I made a website using your plugin.
    I have an event with more then 1800 attendees. I noticed that the single event page is getting slower compared to another single event page with less attendees.
    Does the single event page query the attendees every time?
    Thank you

Caroline

Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out! We’d be more than glad to take a look at what’s happening on your site and see if we can provide some suggestions to get your page speeds up again. 🙂

To get things started here, would you be willing to take a moment to share your system information with us? This Knowledgebase article provides instructions on how to obtain this info and share it securely with us–let us know if you should have any issues as you’re working through the steps!

We’d also love to have a look at a couple of single events on your site, one that’s affected by slowdown and one that appears to be loading at regular speed. If you’d prefer to keep these links private, you can post them as a private reply to this message.

Thanks, and let us know if you should have any questions!

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

Caroline

This reply is private.

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

Caroline

Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking a moment to share your system information with us here! I do notice that the version numbers for your installs of The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO do not match the version number for your customized install of Event Tickets Plus–since our plugins rely on shared code for much of their functionality, this can potentially cause issues to manifest on certain site installs. If you’re able to upgrade or downgrade any combination of our plugins to at least bring them all to the same version number, you may notice some improvements!

From there, I’d like to kick us off with a round of conflict testing, which will allow us to observe how our plugins’ functionality and page load times are impacted by disabling potentially conflicting themes and plugins. 🙂

Give it a try, and let us know what you’re able to find out!

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

Caroline

Hi Michael,

Thanks for confirming that the issue does persist on your cloned site when using fully-updated versions of our plugins. For our next step, would you be willing to try running through a round of conflict testing on your cloned site using the steps outlined in this article? This will allow us to determine if or how your other activated plugins might be impacting performance and load times for our plugins.

Thanks, and let us know if you should have any other questions as you’re getting started! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees Number Increase, single event page slow down’ is closed to new replies.