Attendees list empty

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees list empty

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi there,

My attendees list is showing blank. i can see there is some attendees because it is making rows in there. And also the export is giving me correct info. The problem is the list is blank.

I see that others have also this problem. But this is kind a major one for me, have you find any solutions?

thanks.

Cliff

Hi Ikka.

Sorry you’re experiencing this.

I’ve been working on this issue reported by 2 other users but I haven’t been able to replicate the issue.

Here are the other 2 threads, for your reference:

Looking through the information shared there may help you with ideas of what to test.

If I can find the right mix of what’s causing this issue for you guys and reproduce it myself, then I’ll log the bug with our developers.

Please do the following:

1. Please share your System Information in a Private Reply.
    2. Please share your WooCommerce System Status Report in a Private Reply.
    3. Please confirm if attendee meta information is working for RSVP type tickets but not working for WooCommerce tickets.

Please also share any other information you think may be helpful to work toward trying to reproduce this issue.

Following our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Sixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and seeing if that narrows down the cause of this will help too.

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi, Ok. i will start testing soon. and will be contacting you when i have some results. By the way. my woocommerce is giving me two warnings:

5.4.45 – We recommend a minimum PHP version of 5.6.
    5.5.48 – We recommend a minimum MySQL version of 5.6.

So just others can check out if it is related this. i will update those versions soon.

And also just to let you know, the attendee info started to disappear suddenly. No updates were made. This is kind of making it really weird. Only couple of plugins installed. One of them was made by moderntribe which is the view / print ticket plugin. I tried disabling that no success.

Cliff

Thanks for the update.

The other two threads included testing on PHP 5.5.24 and 5.6.27. (Including my own localhost testing on 5.6.27 where mine did work on the latest versions of all our plugins.)

Let us know what you find out.

Ilkka
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Yes, it is an issue that has been reported by several, but we haven’t been able to reproduce the issue ourselves, and we haven’t found a commonality amongst those reporting.

Please share your System Information. That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Please also provide a screenshot of your issue.

Ilkka
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I am really happy to inform you that (Ninjaforms) was causing all my problems. In the same time i am really sorry for wasting your valuable time as i could have noticed this my self. i did not realize because i had to log out once before it started working again.

So i am thankful for your answer and happy to inform that it is goodbye for Ninjaforms and welcome gravity forms. I hope there wont be any conflicts with Gravity.

Very nice weekend for you. Keep up the good work.

Cliff

Thanks for letting us know.

If you want to try sticking with Ninja Forms, you might want to try this snippet:

https://gist.github.com/elimn/a944c3f0772f25d5abc5fb0a28d91eab

Also, FYI, there are no known issues with Gravity Forms, and this is the only known issue with Ninja Forms.

Brook
    Participant

I wanted to add to this topic just to let you know that Ninja Forms has patched this issue in their plugin. If you are running the latest version of Ninja, you no longer need any snippet. They now work great with Event Tickets and other plugins that use WP List Tables!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees list empty’ is closed to new replies.