Attendee Ticket Fieldset data not exporting

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee Ticket Fieldset data not exporting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paula
    Participant

Hi Guys,

We are having an issue where we setup a number of mandatory fieldsets that need completing. This data was exporting perfectly but we are now seeing intermittent errors where the data is not exporting at all and where it has moved to Other Data on the backed when you view the attendee information. Please see the screenshots attached.
    How can we get this back to the way it should be and is it likely to continue?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Paula!

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue 🙁

Let me help you troubleshoot that.

Are you experiencing this issue with just one ticket or also others?

Could you please send us a screenshot of the Attendee Information fields when editing the event? This way we’ll try to reproduce the issue on our end.

Also, when coming back, could you please share with us your sys info by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,
    Victor

Paula
    Participant

What has now happened is that I have edited a ticket fieldset title. Now when I export, there is no data in that column.

I really really need to be able to edit this information so I can get the correct data on the export. Please can you tell me where exactly the ticket fieldset data is stored in the database so I can at least access it that way?

I have added a snip of the fieldsets and not the latest export.. anything earlier than the 33, the column is blank. This is the same fieldset that I edited that previously contained the DOB as per the previous screenshots.

Also my system info is already shared (ie. it is ticked and I have pasted the code several times as well)

Thank you for your help,
    Paula

Paula
    Participant
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Paula!

Thanks for coming back and clearing that out.

I could reproduce the issue you are having when exporting the attendees after deleting/editing the attendee fields. Unfortunately, this is a known issue and a report has already been logged in.

When you change an attendee field name, the old data saved for those fields will still remain available under “Other attendee data:” in the Attendees list in the admin. But those old fields will not be included when exporting the CSV.

The only workaround I could find, is renaming the fields back to the original name. This way, the old fields will be included in the CSV export. Bear in mind that it won’t export the newly saved fields. I know it’s not ideal because you would have to merge both exports, but at least it will allow you to access the information.

Please can you tell me where exactly the ticket fieldset data is stored in the database so I can at least access it that way?

The attendee fields are saved as ‘_tribe_tickets_meta’ metadata in the wp_postmeta table, and are associated to each WooCommerce order.

I’d recommend you make a full backup of the database if you were to make any changes.

I will change this thread to “Pending fix” and link it to the bug report. This way we can let you know as soon a bugfix is released in a future maintenance release.

I apologise for this inconvenience and we’d appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best,
    Victor

Courtney

Hi there

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-october-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to set up a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site.

Thanks

Courtney

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee Ticket Fieldset data not exporting’ is closed to new replies.