Attendee listed multiple times

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee listed multiple times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Melanie Adcock
    Participant

With the recent update it has broken the attendee list in the email notification. It is listing the first person twice on each ticket order. I have rolled back all the plugins to the last known working combination. so please don’t update. My client needs this to work as he makes his living off this website.

The update broke another site by conflicting with the learner management section Sensei. I had to roll that back as well.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Melanie!

Thanks for getting in touch! Let me help you with those issues.

I could not reproduce the duplicated attendees in the ticket order. Are you also getting duplicate attendee records when looking at the attendee list for the event?

That can be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process.

Additionally, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG. This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try reproducing the issue a few times, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

The conflict with the learner management section Sensei, could be a different issue. For this, I will kindly ask you to open a new topic. This way we can keep things separate and make sure we give the proper attention to each of them.

When posting a new topic for that issue, please share with us a link to where we can see the problem. If that’s not possible, a screenshot will also work. Also, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

To prevent having problems with latest updates, we always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

We also encourage to make a full <u>backup</u> of your site, both database and files so in case something goes wrong you can always restore your site.

Please let us know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Melanie Adcock
    Participant

Sorry for the delay. I have backed up his site and have a development duplicate working. I’ll strip it down and do some testing.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Melanie!

Thanks for following up with this and don’t worry about the delay. We are always here when you need it.

It’s great to know that you’re already making those tests. Please let us know how that goes and if you encounter any problems and I’d be happy to assist.

Best,
    Victor

Melanie Adcock
    Participant

Victor,
    Problem solved. The date error and pop-downs not working were solved by reinstalling the plugin. The update must have hosed it. I had lots of javascript errors in the console.

The duplicates were caused by the fact that your new features for tickets (adding meta to woo emails and order summary) were things I custom coded two years ago. I removed my templates.

Melanie

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Melanie!

Great job solving the issues! It’s good to know things are working as expected now. Thanks for following up to let us know about it.

I’ll close this thread now but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee listed multiple times’ is closed to new replies.