attendee list and reporting

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions attendee list and reporting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Syaiful Bahri Kamaruddin

Hi ,
    Before purchase wanted to know if the event calendar / ticket can do attribute for the attendee such as :
    Event : Running Event
    T-Shirt Sizing : xs / s / m / l/ xl / xxl
    Distance : 10 km / 50 km / 70 km / 120 km
    Category : Open / Veteran

And the attendee mush input:
    Full Name:
    ID/Passport:
    Email:
    Mobile Number:

Emergency Contact :
    Full Name:
    Relationship:
    Email:
    Mobile Number:

How can I achieved this with the event calendar plugin and by the end of the event registration date , i could print itemise line by line for a report ( attendee list with event category and all particular as the above)

Best Regards

Syaiful

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Syaiful,

Thanks for checking out Event Tickets Plus!

You can indeed collect this information for each attendee using the custom ticket fields that come with Event Tickets Plus. You can export this information to a CSV file – the event category is not included by default, but you could add it via a customization.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘attendee list and reporting’ is closed to new replies.