Attendee information is not being saved

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee information is not being saved

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Vincent Allen
    Participant

I have registrations in PayPal but no attendee information. All events show -1 tickets but no attendee info or the additional fields.

Is this information lost?

Please help.

Hi Vincent,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Vincent Allen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Vincent Allen
    Participant

I have reverted to 2016 theme as well as disabled all plugins besides TEC plugins with the same results

Vincent Allen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Vincent Allen
    Participant

Any updates on this?

Hi Vincent,

Are you using Tribe Commerce with Event Tickets Plus as your e-commerce solution?

It is possible that this may be the cause, as we do have a known issue related to this.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Vincent Allen
    Participant

Yes I am using Tribe Commerce. The point in me purchasing Events Tickets Plus was to save additional attendee info. I have now lost a ton of important registration information due to this. When will there be a fix? If not soon, I would like a refund immediately.

Hi Vincent,

We do have a bug report logged for this exact issue.  We are actively working on a fix for this issue, and it should be released very soon.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Vincent Allen
    Participant

Will attendee info submitted prior to the big fix be lost?

You can try to log in to your PayPal account and view the submitted payments there.  However, I cannot guarantee that the information will appear on your attendee screen.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Vincent!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

If you have missing orders for some of your previous ticket payments, then you can generate them by re-sending the PayPal IPN notifications. To do this, navigate to your IPN notification history (Profile and Settings > My selling tools > Instant Payment Notification > IPN History Page).

Best,
    Victor

Vincent Allen
    Participant

Hi – That is great thank you. I resent the IPNs and see them under PayPal orders for each event but I am still not seeing the additional attendee information. How do I view the additional fields?

Hi Vincent,

The additional fields may not be available through PayPal.  Are you seeing the default attendee information appear?  Can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Vincent Allen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee information is not being saved’ is closed to new replies.