Attendee info not displaying multiple forms

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee info not displaying multiple forms

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    oceanfit
    Participant

I am getting two different outcomes on the tickets section on ‘pages’ when there is additional attendee information required.

On this page, when you increase/decrease the quantity of tickets the additional attendee forms increase/decrease in real-time.

http://oceanfit.com.au/test-attendee-form/

On this page, however, when you increase/decrease the quantity of tickets the additional attendee forms don’t increase/decrease in real-time, and often when it does show forms it shows a couple less than the quantity.

http://oceanfit.com.au/ocean-confidence-level-0/

Any ideas?

Andre

Hunter

Hey Andre,

I see you’ve checked ‘Yes’ to reverting back to the default WP theme and deactivating all plugins other than ours as outlined in our Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this?

Off the top of my head, I’m not really sure why the plugin is behaving this way, but reply back with your findings and we’ll continue from there. Thanks for your patience and have an excellent evening. Cheers!

oceanfit
    Participant

Hi Hunter… I spent more time de-bugging today, and have narrowed it down to a conflict between the tickets and Visual Composer’s FAQ element which I’m using as the ‘READ MORE’ dropdown on the page (and many others).

Any ideas for a quick fix?

oceanfit
    Participant
    Hunter

Hi and thanks for the response 🙂

We do have a decent amount of threads relating to issues with the Visual Composer, but I was unable to find a workaround for your conflict. Unfortunately, we aren’t in “full support” mode with Visual Composer like we are with WooCommerce, for example, but I know it’s being discussed.

I wish I had a better answer for you at this time and if it gets beyond your capabilities, I recommend viewing our list of customizers to see if anyone can help.

Again, sorry we don’t have a workaround at this time and best of luck. Cheers!

Hunter

Also, I added this thread to the ticket regarding integration with Visual Composer, so that definitely helps. I’d also check out our UserVoice Feature Ideas and submit/vote it as a feature idea.

Thanks again for understanding and cheers again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee info not displaying multiple forms’ is closed to new replies.