Attendee Details Missing Under Attendee Information

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee Details Missing Under Attendee Information

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jake
    Participant

Hello,

We are running into the issue where Attendee details are not displaying for some of the tickets. The issue has only impacted a small percentage of tickets making it more difficult to trouble shoot.

We reviewed the forum topics below which notes the update to version 4.4.5 should resolve it, but we are running a more recent version than that now.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/attendees-details-nor-being-saved/
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/custom-information-not-being-saved/

Have there been any other instances recently where this issue has popped up? If not is there something specific we can look for on our website to try and resolve it?

Thanks!

Jake

Cliff

Hi, Jake. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

I see you’re 1 version behind on TEC Core, TEC PRO, ET, and ET+.

I don’t believe this should be causing any issue with ET+’s Attendee Information not appearing.

The only known issue I can think of that may be at play here is if someone adds an ET+ ticket to the cart, then clicks the Back button, then goes to the Cart and completes Checkout.

Do you think this could be the issue here?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee Details Missing Under Attendee Information’ is closed to new replies.