Attendee data not stored when using woocommerce

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee data not stored when using woocommerce

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ingrid
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using events tickets plus with woocommerce.
    I created a new event with a ticket where I want to collect attendee information.
    So I created a fieldset.

When testing the event, we found out that the fieldset data collected is only stored when using RSVP and not when using Woocommerce. Is there a way to fix this?

Kind regards,

Ingrid

Ingrid
    Participant

Any ideas on this issue?

Ingrid
    Participant

Could you please assist?

Barbara
    Participant

Ingrid,
    I have the same problem! It’s occuring since the latest update…

Barbara
    Participant

Hi Ingrid,

I have the same issue. See my thread here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/custom-attendee-information-not-stored-anymore-since-latest-update/

I have tested a few things and have come to realize that this issue is likely caused by the 4.4.2 update. I have rolled all plugins back to versions before 4.4.2 and my issue is resolved (for now).

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

This issue is causing us a bit of trouble. There are certainly a large number of folks experiencing it, but not everyone. More troublesome, we are struggling to reproduce it.

With that in mind, the more information you can give us about your hosting environment the better. We need to figure out what exactly is causing this disruption. Ideally, if you could share your system information with us, that would be most helpful. This guide will help you do that, either automatically or manually is fine.

Our hope is to get a patch out for this as soon as we can identify the root cause.

Ingrid
    Participant

This reply is private.

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.5 of our plugins is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-5-event-tickets-4-4-5-premium-add-ons/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Kunle
    Participant

Thanks Support,

The update as regards Attendee information works pretty well on my site.
    Thanks for a great job.

Ingrid
    Participant

Hi Nico,

The issue is fixed with the latest update, thanks!

Kind regards,

Ingrid

Chris
    Participant

regression testing anyone? #sigh

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Chris.
    • This reply was modified 7 years ago by Chris.
    Barry

Hi Chris,

regression testing anyone? #sigh

Can you clarify — are you still experiencing the same issues as before?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee data not stored when using woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.