Aggregator not importing location or event description

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator not importing location or event description

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    A R
    Participant

I attempted to do an import from an ical feed but the location and description is missing. Instead, I get a link to my database on airtable where I have people submit events. This is how it looks on my calendar using air table’s embedded calendar http://vencuentro.org/events-2/

Hunter

Hello!

First off, thank you for your purchase and welcome to our premium plugin support forums! Before we proceed, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings? Please include your System Information as a private reply.

Thanks again and have a great rest of the weekend. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator not importing location or event description’ is closed to new replies.