After School Program & Camp Registration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions After School Program & Camp Registration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gregory Stoltz

Here is what I am looking for, let me know is able to be implemented onto the site.

Currently what is running on the site:
    Currently using woocommerce to sell 4 products (mainly)
    Each product is a variable product with 2 variables (in my case, skill level and day/time)
    They select the product using 2 drop-down selectors, click add to cart and follow the standard woocommerce checkout.

I will be offering a camp in the near future so I need some more functionality.

What I need:
    Product page:
    Ability to add multiple items from the same page (Right now in my woocommerce, you are only able to add item to your cart at a time. Id like the ablity to add multiple lesson times from the product page.)

When they click on add to cart:
    A popup to ask if they would like to add more items or continue to checkout

Checkout:
    Take the main billing information like woocommerce already does
    For each registration I need to be able to attach a participant name, emergency contact info and allergy information.

Example for checkout if the order was:
    2x Age 5-8 Beginner Monday 5pm
    1x Age 17 Advanced Monday 6pm
    1x Camp Week 1
    3x Camp Week 2

I would need the system to take down and correlate participant name/emerg contact info/allergy info for each of the lessons being purchased

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello Gregory,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Event Tickets Plus actually uses WooCommerce to handle the entire checkout process, so checkout will work the same way it does now since you are already set up with WooCommerce. Tickets will be added to your cart just like like regular products.

As far as being able to add multiple items from one page…you can add multiple tickets at one time from a single event page (see wpshindig.com for a demo – note that the attendee list is a feature that can be turned off). However, this is only for tickets – there isn’t currently any functionality in our plugins that would allow you to add multiple products to the cart at one time. Within WooCommerce, you should be able to add multiple items to the cart from the default shop page.

By default, adding a ticket to the cart will take you directly to the cart. There is not an out of the box way to use a pop-up instead, but it could be accomplished with a customization. While we do not currently do customizations, our themer’s guide has some great info on customizing our plugins and is the place to start if you’d like to give it a shot!

Finally, Event Tickets Plus will let you collect additional info from each attendee, like emergency contact and allergy info.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to give Event Tickets Plus a test run!

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘After School Program & Camp Registration’ is closed to new replies.