Advanced Post Manager filter sets not saving

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Advanced Post Manager filter sets not saving

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Katie
    Participant

When attempting to save a filter set with multiple filters, only one filter is saved. For example, I added 5 active filters, clicked “save filter set,” and gave it a name. The filter set then appears in the “saved filter sets” dropdown, but when selecting it, it only displays one active filter, instead of the 5 I selected. Updating the filter set produces the same results. I’ve also tried creating additional filter sets with no success.

Hunter

Hey Katie,

Welcome to our premium plugin support forums and sorry to see you here under the circumstances. I’d be happy to further investigate!

I notice in your System Information you have The Events Calendar PRO version 4.1.2 installed; the latest version number is 4.4.2. I also see Filter Bar version 4.1 while the latest version if 4.4. I recommend updating all plugins needing an update, even those by another author. It’s always best to do updates on a test site before applying them to your live site in case something goes wrong. Once you’re done with that, I’ll need you to please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings. Please include your System Information as a private reply.

Once I have that information I’ll have a better idea on how to proceed. Thanks and have a great day! Cheers 🙂

Katie
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

Thanks for your prompt response!

I have updated all plugins, including those by other authors, but that did not resolve the issue. On my test site, I deactivated all plugins except for The Events Calender, The Events Calender PRO, Filter Bar and Advanced Post Manager, and I changed the theme to the WordPress 2017 theme. Still no luck. I will include system information for both the live site and the test site, since that is where the default theme is active and all the plugins are deactivated.

Katie
    Participant

This reply is private.

Katie
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hi and welcome back,

Thank you for the update and sharing the System Information with me. Is there any way you can create a new thread on the WordPress.org Advanced Post Manager page? Seeing this is a plugin available in the WordPress plugin repository, support needs to be handled there. My apologies for not making this request in my first response.

Feel free to link back to this thread so the support team member is caught up. I’ll even go assign it to myself so I can see the issue through, I’m just unable to provide support here. Thanks for understanding and I’ll keep an eye on the WordPress.org support page for your thread. Cheers!

Katie
    Participant

That’s actually the first place I went to start this topic, but the pinned post pointed me to this forum as an Events Calendar Pro subscriber: “We do not monitor this forum on a daily basis! It may take as long as 7-10 days to get a reply here in this forum. If you’re looking for a deeper level of support, then we encourage you to buy a license for Events Calendar PRO or any of our other premium add-ons. All premium licenses include access to our premium support forums on TheEventsCalendar.com.”

Just wanted to let you know in case this information is out of date.

I’ve made an identical topic on the WordPress.org support forum as per your request: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-sets-not-saving/

Hunter

My apologies, I had to get further clarification from the developers. With that said, I’ll go ahead and assist you here. Now that I’ve had a chance to test things out, I’m not able to reproduce the behavior. I went ahead and followed your instructions and created a short screencast of my findings, so please take a moment and let me know if I’ve missed a step to reproducing the issue.

Thanks again for dealing with the runaround and have a great weekend ahead. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Advanced Post Manager filter sets not saving’ is closed to new replies.