Admin doesn\'t have permission to import Facebook Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Admin doesn\'t have permission to import Facebook Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Larry
    Participant

I’m the admin and when I visit the Import page, and click on the Facebook tab, it tells me I don’t have permission to see the page. I have to log in as a Shop Manager role in order to get to this page.

The reason I’m trying to visit the page, is for some reason the plug in has stopped auto importing Facebook events. When I can see the Facebook tab (as a Shop Manager), I can see the events listed, and I have to manually request for them to be imported. Why is this not auto importing?

PS Your Forum ID only shows Pre-Sales Questions and Translations??? see screen shot

Hunter

Hey Larry,

Welcome to the premium support forums and thank you for choosing us for your events calendar needs! I see you checked ‘Yes’ to reverting back to the default WP theme and deactivating all plugins other than ours as outlined in our Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this?

We don’t have any logged bugs at this time resembling what you’ve described, so let me know the results of the testing and we’ll continue investigating from there. Have a great afternoon and thanks again. Cheers 🙂

Larry
    Participant

Hunter,

Thanks! I think yes, there’s some other plugin conflict for the permissions
    issue, I’m less worried about that.

Has anyone had any issues with the plugin not automatically importing
    Facebook events? This happened twice over the last 8 months but not
    consistent, just once in a while, it shows them pending on the screen, but
    I have to click import to get them to import.

Larry

Hunter

Hey Larry,

Seeing this is our Pre-Sales channel, we’d appreciate it if you could open a thread in the PRO support forums as we aren’t able to provide much support here.

We do have a planned release which aims to address the Facebook import issues most commonly seen from our users. With that said, I’ll close this thread out but feel free to open a new thread in the appropriate venue should the need arise. Take care and have a good week. Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin doesn\'t have permission to import Facebook Events’ is closed to new replies.