Adjusting page location for tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adjusting page location for tickets

• This topic has 21 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kristy.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Kristy
    Participant

Thanks Brook. I’m not seeing a tickets tab or section when I go to WP-Admin > Events > Settings >

Brook
    Participant

Well that’s odd!

Perhaps my instructions are not clear enough. Just to confirm you are not seeing the page described in the KB article?  The first screenshot in that image shows exactly where to find it in the admin:

With that screenshot in mind, are you completely missing the Tickets tab? Are you not seeing any of the tabs up top, or is perhaps the wrong item highlight in the left hand menu?

Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

It’s worth noting, if you are on a multisite, you will want to be in the site admin now the network admin. That might explain this missing tabs.

– Brook

Kristy
    Participant

I found the option under the “registration” tab

Brook
    Participant

Ahh, I’m guessing you renamed the tickets on your website then. That makes more sense. I’m happy you found it!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Adjusting page location for tickets’ is closed to new replies.