Adding other promoters and administrators of tickets/events – Edit/add

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Adding other promoters and administrators of tickets/events – Edit/add

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom

​Hi there,

I am the founder of Tone Management, I am interested in purchasing the ticketing module for WordPress for us to use with the bands we manage as part of http://www.tonemgmt.com

​I want other people involved in the management company to administer tickets.​ Therefore, I want them to be able to log into the site admin ​area, but not be able to see all of the other admin areas, so just the events/products admin areas. Additionally we would like to open up the service to other promoters​ within the live music realm ​at a later date so they can register on the site and for us to restrict access to have the ability to sell their own tickets. Maybe starting with 10 promoters increasing too 100 and beyond.

I would like them to have their own admin section, within the admin control panel to see information on their specific event tickets only (none of the other sections of the admin area) and have the ability to add (only with our approval) and edit events that they are the author of.

When the promoter adds and event, we would like the event to be in the events area but not yet public or on sale; we would like to be in a position to approve all tickets that are on sale.

With this in mind please can you advise is this would be relatively easy to setup with your product?

Many thanks,

Tom

Geoff

Howdy Tom,

First off, thanks for getting in touch. We’re stoked you’re considering our plugins for your project and hope there’s a fit for you.

We do have a plugin called Community Events  allows users (you can determine whether they are logged in or not) to submit an event to your calendar. It’s incredibly handy for exactly what you’re talking about–giving promoters access to add and edit their own events.

We also have several ticketing plugins that allow you to sell tickets for your events directly on your site.

We’re very interested in developing a way to connect Community Events with our ticketing plugins so that users would be able to add and edit their own events to your calendar, and then create and sell tickets for those events as well. However, that’s not currently a feature that we support. It’s a great idea, but we have no timeframe for when that would be released.

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions and I’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Thanks for marking the answer here, Tom! Please let us know if there’s anything else we can help answer and we’d be happy to. 🙂

Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding other promoters and administrators of tickets/events – Edit/add’ is closed to new replies.