Adding multiple event tickets to cart changes the name of the previous ticket.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding multiple event tickets to cart changes the name of the previous ticket.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    designstudio
    Participant

Hello,

I have an interesting case where if I add tickets to different events the name of the previous ticket will get replaced with the new one.

I don’t know if both are related to but I also found this ticket where they say to test for conflicts but that didn’t work either. All plugins are up to date; WooCommerce (2.3.9), The Events Calendar (3.9.3), The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets (3.9.3).

Thanks

George
    Participant

Hey Anthony,

Sorry for the trouble you’ve run into here! This issue is indeed a bit odd, and I cannot recreate it on my own testing site…

You mention testing for conflicts, but I’m curious, is there any way you could share a link to a live version of your checkout pages so we can test this out directly? If possible, could you also have your site in the “Testing for Conflicts” state, where a default theme like Twenty Twelve is active and NO plugins are active except Events Calendar (and PRO if you have it), WooTickets, and WooCommerce?

Thank you so much if you can do this! It will let us view your issue in person and see if there are any obvious JavaScript or HTML-related things here, which may be the case.

Thanks,
    George

designstudio
    Participant

Yes, our live version is at http://www.710bc.com/

To see what is happening just go to LIVE MUSIC and click on the night-time events on Friday and/or Saturday night (the ones with tickets for sale). Then simply add tickets from more than one show to the cart. You will see that when you add the first ticket(s), the proper name of the events go into the cart. When you add tickets from another night… then the tickets in the cart both show the name of the newer event. In other words, the name for the first event changes.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can provide to debug this issue.

George
    Participant

Thanks for the link here, and for your patience with this issue. I checked out your site, and while there wasn’t much that has so far immediately jumped out as the source of this problem, there does seem to be, in general, some poorly-constructed JavaScript on your site.

Several notices / console alerts were thrown on any page I went to on your site, but only a few outright errors.

I have two steps I can think of from here:

1. Can you link directly to an event that has multiple tickets for sale on your site? I tried navigating through events but only found ones with one ticket option for sale.

2. Is it possible to do what I mentioned in my original ticket? Here’s a quote of what I’m referring to, for reference:

If possible, could you also have your site in the “Testing for Conflicts” state, where a default theme like Twenty Twelve is active and NO plugins are active except Events Calendar (and PRO if you have it), WooTickets, and WooCommerce?

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding multiple event tickets to cart changes the name of the previous ticket.’ is closed to new replies.