Problem adding to cart with multiple tickets (WooTickets)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Problem adding to cart with multiple tickets (WooTickets)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas
    Participant

Using WooCommerce (2.3.8), Events Calendar (3.9.3) and WooTickets (3.9.3), I’m having a problem on events with more than one ticket option – regardless of quantity, only the first ticket can be added to the cart. I know there was a recent update addressing this, but I have everything updated and still have the issue.

George
    Participant

Hey Nicolas,

Sorry about the trouble here – I’m curious, can you share a link to one of your live Product pages on the front-end of your site? If so, we’ll look at it in person and go through the checkout process manually – not to buy anything, but just to try and spot any JavaScript errors along the way.

Let us know if you can share a link!

Thanks,
    George

Nicolas
    Participant

This reply is private.

David
    Participant

Hi I am having an issue on my site where it will not let me add tickets for more than one event into the cart at once. All plugins on the site are currently updated.

David
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hi Nicolas – and David! – thank you both for sharing information and links to your pages here. I didn’t find any overt JavaScript errors on either page you guys linked to, and am failing to reproduce this error on my own site, so I’m curious: would you both be able to run through our complete set of troubleshooting steps outlined here? → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Those steps might seem tedious, but they’re actually pretty simple and speedy to go through. If you do those steps, and check on your cart functionality after each step to see if the behavior changes at all, it will be tremendously useful in narrowing down the source of this problem.

Let us know if you can do these steps, and if so, what you find!

Thank you,
    George

Nicolas
    Participant

Haven’t resolved it completely (yet), but I spent a while troubleshooting and found that the “woocommerce_add_to_cart_validation” appears to be the culprit. Removing that check from the processing of the ticket form brings back the expected behavior. Obviously not ideal, so I’ll post back when I have a better solution.

George
    Participant

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for sharing your findings so far – that is indeed not ideal, and is still not something I can recreate on my own site, so something still indeed seems to be awry on your site specifically.

We really appreciate your patience with the issue and your willingness to do some deeper digging for it – thank you!

Keep us posted on what you find 🙂

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem adding to cart with multiple tickets (WooTickets)’ is closed to new replies.