Add your event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Add your event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

Hello, is there an add on plugin for the event calendar that allows users to add an event from the front end of the website? For example a business can go to my website and enter in all of there information for there upcoming event and all i need to do is approve or deny the event?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

We do indeed have an add-on for front event submission – Community Events. It creates a front end form and provides settings that would let you approve events before they appear on your site, choose whether or not users need to be logged in to submit events, choose to receive an email alert when an event is submitted, etc.

You can use this add-on with both the free The Events Calendar plugin and the Pro version. If your users need to be able to create and sell tickets on the events they submit, we also have an add-on called Community Tickets (this requires Event Tickets Plus to be running as well) that would allow them to do so.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add your event’ is closed to new replies.