Add fields to RSVP

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add fields to RSVP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sfbirthcenter
    Participant

I’d like to add an additional question to the RSVP forms on my events so that I can gather more information when people RSVP. How can I add an additional field to the RSVP form?

Thanks so much for reaching out!

The functionality to add additional information to an RSVP is available with Event Tickets Plus.  You may be able to achieve something similar with a customization or a third-party plugin.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

sfbirthcenter
    Participant

I’m a little confused. I do have Events Tickets Plus, so if the functionality is available, then how can I use it?

I apologize for any confusion.  I don’t see Event Tickets Plus activated on your site.  If you go to Events Settings < Licenses, do you see a Valid Key under Event Tickets Plus?

In any case, with Event Tickets Plus enabled on your site, you can head to an Edit Event page, and  add a new RSVP (or edit an existing one).  From there, if you expand Attendee Information, you can add new fields to collect additional attendee information.

Here is some more detailed information on that topic:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/collecting-attendee-information/

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add fields to RSVP’ is closed to new replies.