Add event date to map view pop-up.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add event date to map view pop-up.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Callum
    Participant

Hi,

How do I add the event date (and potentially time) to the map view pop-up (see attached image for reference), alongside the event title and location?

Thanks!

Callum

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Callum,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, this would involve quite a bit of code customization, which we are not currently able to provide. However, we do have a themer’s guide with some great info on customizing our plugins if you’d like to give it a shot yourself! I would also recommend taking a look at this post, which discusses a similar customization and would be a good starting point for you.

If you’d like to get help with the code, we also have a list of developers we are confident in recommending to you.

Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you, but please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Callum
    Participant

Thanks for letting me know Jennifer. I’ll take a look at all that.

Callum

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Sounds good Callum. Even though we are not able to do customizations for you, we are always here to answer questions and help point you in the right direction, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if you get stuck or need some guidance!

Martino
    Participant

Hi Callum,
    I just had that modification done.
    We added Date and City and changed the order of those.
    If you are interested I could share the files.

I’m trying to contact the developers to have the file merged with the core so it’s future proof but so for nobody replied me.

Callum
    Participant

Hi Martino,

That is very kind and very helpful! My email is [email protected]. I really appreciate it!

Callum

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Martino,

Thanks so much for sharing this! I believe our developers are looking over that thread now, so hopefully we can move forward with offering this to all of our users here soon.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Add event date to map view pop-up.’ is closed to new replies.