Bug fix and Infowindow small changes

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Bug fix and Infowindow small changes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martino
    Participant

Hello there,
    I needed some modification to the map view so I had some files changed.

While doing this we find a little bug.
    I don’t know how to contact you about the bug and I would like to share the modified files.

The modification was requested following this lead
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/map-view-tooltip-2/
    so now I’m happy to report that I can share with you the code, hoping it’s useful.
    What the code does is showing the City and the Date of the event in the Infowindow.

About the bug: When in the admin area we did not specify the City, the markers were broken. We set the condition, that if the city is not specified, then skip it and output it further. Since all info about events was displayed in a loop, we needed to implement our code in a way, so that the cycle itself would not break.

Let me know if you are interested in the updated code and how to share it with you.

Cheers,
    m.

Stephen Page
    Keymaster

Hey Martino,

Just to be sure I’m clear: if you set up an event with all the info but a city, the marker is off. I think you mean the map marker and not the popup tooltip – although your linked thread made me wonder. I assume you are not also setting a postal code, as that should fix the broken marker.

I’ll let the devs know about your issue and your code – you can just submit it here.

If I can help with any follow-up, let me know!

Cheers,

Stephen

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug fix and Infowindow small changes’ is closed to new replies.