add event after pay

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions add event after pay

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nacho

Hi

could not be done that to be able to add an event in the calendar, there is the option that the user has to pay?
    I think it’s kind of interesting. At least I know of several cases that would interest you in having that option. Add events freely, and add events after payment.

Regards

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Nacho,

Thanks for checking out our plugins! Community Events does allow users to submit events from the front end, but there is not currently a way to charge them to submit events. You do have the option to require users to be logged in to submit events, so one workaround would be to use Community Events in conjunction with a membership plugin, and you could handle charging users for membership from within that plugin.

However, the ability to charge users to submit events is actually something that we are currently working on. I’ve linked this thread to our internal ticket for this, so as soon as we have an update on this, we’ll let you know here!

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Community Events for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Nacho

Hi Jennifer,

I am happy to know that work is underway to add the option to pay to add an event.
    Please make stripe a payment option. I’m finding myself with a lot of cases of customers who want to stop using Paypal.

Regards

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Nacho,

Payment processing will be handled through WooCommerce, which does integrate with Stripe 🙂 We’ll let you know when we have further news!

Nacho

Hi Jennifer

Perfect. It’s good to know that are going with Woo….

Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘add event after pay’ is closed to new replies.