"Add Another Rule" button forces page reload when editing an event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "Add Another Rule" button forces page reload when editing an event

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    thecolumbian
    Participant

When an admin is editing an event and click the “Add Another Rule” button, the form submits and the page reloads.

According to the people who use this regularly, it was working fine yesterday.

Also, the site url is actually http://www.columbian.com/events not events.columbian.com

Cliff

Hi Brandon. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

I tried the recurrence “Add Another Rule” button and it worked fine on my local testing site.

I’m guessing there’s a JavaScript console error on that wp-admin event editor page. Could you please look into that if you know how?

If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.

===

I’ll also include these tried and true tips that may help you discover the cause of this:

Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

thecolumbian
    Participant

It looks like it’s having problems loading the “handlebars.min.js” and “moment.min.js” files as shown in the attached screen shot.

It’s looking for those files in “events.columbian.com” rather than “www.columbian.com/events”.

I’ve looked in the admin for a place to change this, but I’m not seeing anywhere. Do I need to manually modify the code?

Thanks

Cliff

I don’t know how/why our plugin(s) would be pulling from events… instead of …/events, but that must be something in your site’s coding somewhere. I’d suggest starting by looking into your theme’s functions.php.

thecolumbian
    Participant

Cliff, when I go to submit a ticket with you, I’m given the option of choosing the domain “events.columbian.com” as shown in the screen shot.

Does this plugin ever “phone-home” to your server and inject it with anything?

I’ve done a full file and database search and can’t find “events.columbian.com” anywhere.

Cliff

Brandon, our plugins don’t phone home to generate the src of loading any files. The only phoning home we do is for things like plugin update checks.

You’ll need to debug this as previously instructed (making sure you’re on the latest versions and following our Testing for Conflicts Guide).

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘"Add Another Rule" button forces page reload when editing an event’ is closed to new replies.