500 error when creating new tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus 500 error when creating new tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Samantha
    Participant

I had previously published a ticket here about a similar issue.

I was able to fix it by completely uninstalling and manually removing from my database WooCommerce and all the modern tribe plugins (Events Calendar, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus). Upon reinstall the issue was resolved. I’m not sure if this is a feasible course of action for you. Although I do think Events Tickets Plus is a bit of a finicky plugin. And I’m not sure why it suddenly stopped working. I did recently update WooCommerce but I’m not sure if that had anything to do it.

Also, just an FYI, you may want to mark your February 16th post as private – I don’t think you meant to share your wordpress credentials with everyone.

Best of luck! I’ll be watching this thread to see if they offer you any assistance or insight into why this seems to happen!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi @Samantha, thanks for chiming in and sharing your resolution. I’m sorry you had to go through the trouble of needing to remove all plugins and clean the database. Not sure what was stuck in there but happy to hear that resolved it.

@jndcellars
    , thx for sharing the details. Please note that email replies are not automatically marked private, so when sharing sensitive data I would recommend to log in to our helpdesk and posting there directly, where you should also have the option to mark your response private.

For changing URLs in the database I had good results with the Velvet Blues Update URLs plugin.

Check this, then you can try what Samantha recommended, if that is possible for you.

Looking forward to hearing the results.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘500 error when creating new tickets’ is closed to new replies.