Not able to PUBLISH EVENT once I activate WOOCOMMERCE

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Not able to PUBLISH EVENT once I activate WOOCOMMERCE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Samantha
    Participant

Hello,

This is my second support ticket. I have yet to receive feedback or support from my first. https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/custom-events-page-not-loading-redirecting-to-home-page/

I am unable to add a new event to or edit an event on my site when I have Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, Events Calendar and Woocommerce enabled. These are the only plugins I currently have enabled. Please see Screenshots.

I followed your instructions and deactivated all my other plugins, my theme etc. I put back on Events Calendar (Free), Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus without issue, but I was stopped short when I put back on WooCommerce. Obviously I need WooCommerce to use the ticket sales functionality of Events Tickets Plus. The whole point of the plugin is to be able to sell tickets, is it not?

I have had this issue since I installed Events Calendar Pro on my site on Sunday. I have deactivated and deleted Events Calendar Pro multiple times but I am still unable to create an event “post”…

When I go to post a ticket it is now giving me a 405 Error (Screenshots). It does seem to create the post/event as well as items in WooCommerce but without crucial information I have provided – i.e. the Start and End Time and will not post it to the Calendar. Trying to edit and update these produces a 405. I have deactivated my theme and activated Twenty-Sixteen without any success as well.

I have contacted my hosting – it is not a problem they can fix. I am not sure what else to do.

Will someone please help me?

Samantha
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Hi, Samantha.

I’ll handle your first question separately; I also addressed concerns about response times there.

To this thread’s issue…

“The whole point of the plugin is to be able to sell tickets, is it not?” — yes, exactly…

I’d first recommend trying another browser. If that quick trick doesn’t work, https://airbrake.io/blog/http-errors/405-method-not-allowed is an article from a third-party site, but it might have some helpful insights. For example, double-check your Apache setup for any rewrites/redirects, also your .htaccess file, and a look through error logs might help too.

You might also try having only WooCommerce active and see if you can do normal WooCommerce things without any of our plugins activated.

Another thought is trying out this combination of plugins on your localhost or even a different host. Duplicator can be helpful for backups or copying to a new location (third-party, not guaranteed or supported by us).

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Samantha
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Samantha.
    Cliff

This reply is private.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Not able to PUBLISH EVENT once I activate WOOCOMMERCE’ is closed to new replies.