404 Error at the breadcrumbs section

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus 404 Error at the breadcrumbs section

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Participant

Hi there,
    i have an issue at the breadcrumb section. The breadcrumb link to “all events” get a 404 error. I tried to flush the permalinks but it doesn´t work. Than i paste the code to the function.php that is posted in your knowlegdebase https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/fixing-http-404-errors/. But the bug is still there. Could you give me more advice?

Many thank!
    Christian

Nico

Hi there Christian,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I can help you here 🙂

First of all, Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? Once, in default conditions please re-save parmalinks (‘WP-Admin > Settings > Permalinks > Save Changes’). This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

Also, was this working correctly and then out of a sudden it stopped working? Have you changed the calendar slug? You can see that in ‘WP-Admin > Events > Settings > General > Events URL slug’.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Christian
    Participant

Hi Nico,

many thanks for your email. I tried to do all that is posted in your conflict guide, but it does not work. Before I installed the pro version everything was nice. I figured out that there is only a conflict with the main calendar slug and the categories. All other breadcrumb links which are created from the event calendar (for example: monthly list) working fine.

Kind regards
    Christian

Nico

Hey Christian,

Thanks for following up! Not sure what’s going on here, but let’s continue to explore the issue…

When I try to access any view I get the same result: http://www.hockey-hiesfeld.de/events/month/, http://www.hockey-hiesfeld.de/events/list/, maybe those are not enabled or are using the german slug?

Try going to ‘WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Display > Enable event views’ and just leave ‘List’ option checked, and Save Changes. Check if the calendar URL is working after doing this. In case it’s still not working then go to ‘WP-Admin > Settings > Permalinks’ and Save Changes.

Please let me know if that helps,
    Best,
    Nico

Christian
    Participant

Hi Nico,

great it is solved now. The list option has to be checked. I had only the map option checked here. (The description said that only one option has to be checked.) But anyway it works. Many thanks!!! But one more/two more questions. Is there any shortcode to display more than eight events.

With the shortcode: [tribe_events view=”map“] only the next eight events are shown. With the „all events“ breadcrumb link there are also only eight events shown. Here i got events from November 2016 at the first page, can I change this against current events?

Many many thanks!

Nico

Thanks for following up Christian!

great it is solved now. The list option has to be checked. I had only the map option checked here. (The description said that only one option has to be checked.) But anyway it works. Many thanks!!!

Indeed only one view needs to be checked (at least), but if you want to use other views in shortcodes those need to be enabled as well.

With the shortcode: [tribe_events view=”map“] only the next eight events are shown. With the „all events“ breadcrumb link there are also only eight events shown.

The amount of events per page can be defined in WP-Admin > Events > Settings > General > Number of events to show per page. Please try changing it there and seeing if that is reflecting on the front-end.

Here i got events from November 2016 at the first page, can I change this against current events?

Sorry not sure in which view you are getting the described result. Can you please send a link? Is it a shortcode?

Please let me know about this,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Error at the breadcrumbs section’ is closed to new replies.