-2 tickets available

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus -2 tickets available

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Hi guys!
    We have a problem with the available ticket stock. In some events all tickets are sold but the website keep showing there is more tickets available. But when you try to add tickets to the cart, the stock changes to -1 or -2 tickets available and the purchase is not processed. We have woocommerce 3

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Adaniela,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry you’re running into this issue!

It sounds like this is only happening on certain events? Could you give me a little bit more context about when this is happening (for example, only on recurring events)? To start off, I would recommend testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins.

Can you please share your system info with me as well?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Andrea
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, this is only happening on certain events and we are not using recurring events because even when we repeat some events this is not planned and we don’t use the same location.

We follow your testing recomendation and disable the theme and other plugins but the problem keeps happening. We made a clone of our website, you can see the issue here: http://conekta.woo-joo.com/boleto/atardecer-ensenada/

You will see there is 27 tickets avaible but when you pick one ticket the numer change to -1 and says 0 tickets avaiable.

As a note, we repeat some events and that makes some names repeats on products list. I’ve attach an image just in case it has relevance.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Adaniela,

Thanks for testing for conflicts and sharing that link…I took a look at your testing site, and I am getting the same thing you are – this is definitely odd!

Could you please send a screenshot of the ticket settings (with the options expanded, like in this screenshot) for ticket 14740 including whether or not you are using global stock? Also, you said this is only happening on certain events – are the ticket settings the same for the other events where this is occurring?

Looking back at your first post, it sounds like this starts happening after all tickets have been sold (stock has correctly gone down to zero). Is this the case, or is it also on events where tickets have not been sold out?

If you could follow these instructions to share your system info with me, that would be very helpful as well: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

I’m sorry you’re running into these problems, but I appreciate your patience as we work to figure out what’s going on!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Andrea
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

I send you the screen shot. All our events have the same configuration, we never use Global Stock, and always set 25 tickets per event. And yes, this happening on certain events after all tickets have been sold. I think this problem happens in 1 of 9 events.

I’ve shared my system information with you, just consider this is a website clone for testing thats mean the license key is invalid. I can shared the system information of the real site if you thinks is necesary but not desactivate all the plugins and theme.

Thank for you support,

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Adaniela,

Thanks for sending that screenshot. I tried recreating this again on my end with your settings, but was not able to get the error.

Unfortunately your system information isn’t coming through, but I did notice that ticket has three cancelled tickets – are you manually adjusting the stock and/or deleting the attendee after a cancelled order?

Can you try creating a brand new event and ticket on your testing site with only The Events Calendar, Event Tickets, and Event Tickets Plus plugins active, and try to see if you can reproduce the error?

If someone tries to enter a quantity greater than the number of tickets available in the “add ticket” section, it will automatically change the number in the box to the total number of tickets available. What’s odd here is that you’re able to get a negative stock and that it’s originally showing 27 tickets available if you’re setting the cap at 25.

One other thing to take a look at – can you send a screenshot of your settings page under WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Andrea
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

– We are not manually adjusting the stock and/or deleting the attendee after a cancelled order.
    – How can I try to reproduce the error? Setting 25 tickets and buying them all? Because this error happens in 1 / 9 events so I’m not sure what can I do to reproduce it.

I’ve attach the screenshot.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Adaniella,

Thanks for sharing that screenshot!

To try reproducing it, you can set a lower stock threshold (like 2 tickets) and then “buy” them all, but the idea is to try to determine which events this is happening on and see what they have in common. I haven’t seen this issue before and haven’t been able to reproduce it on my end (I also had some of our other team members take a look), so unfortunately we’ll need to do a little digging here to determine what’s going on.

Enabling WP_DEBUG in the wp-config.php file of your test site will be helpful while you’re testing as well. This will let us see any errors that might be occurring – if you do see any error messages appear on the screen, please copy and paste them here.

Since your system info isn’t coming through for some reason, can you try manually sharing it by going into Events > Help and copying/pasting the info in the black box into a private reply to this thread?

Thanks for your patience as we work on getting this resolved!

Jennifer

Andrea
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

What do you think if I give you access to admin the testing website? Can you give me your email to send the user and password?

All our events are the same, just change the date and place. In the real site we have a payment method of Conekta Plugin called “Oxxo Cash”, where if the money is not deposited the ticket is automatically canceled in 24 hours and maybe that could cause a problem in the stock.

I’ll enabling WP_DEBUG and sharing the system info between today and tomorrow.

Thank for you support,

Andrea
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

The last update of woocommerce just asked me to update the database of the test site and after updating it the event that had the error of “27 available tickets / -2 tickets available” has changed to “Out Stock”. I would like to believe that this change has fixed the issue that we had… or what do you think?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Adaniela,

I’m glad to hear that those events seem to have been fixed with the WooCommerce update! Let’s hope that solved it!

Unfortunately we are not able to login to client sites, but I did some testing on my end with the Oxxo Cash plugin and still wasn’t able to recreate the issue. Depending on how the plugin’s cancellation process works, this could be the source of the problem. Are you able to check if the events with negative stock have had these types of cancellations? Also, did you come across any errors with the WP_DEBUG testing? If so or if you come across this issue again, please let me know, and we can continue investigating!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘-2 tickets available’ is closed to new replies.